We are always on the lookout for talented people with a wide range of experiences in the effort to have the best teams possible. Take a look at our open positions and send us your resume if you are enthusiastic about working on the other side of the curtains of the gaming scene.
Responsible for managing the design and development of upcoming titles by budgeting the game development, identifying the appropriate internal/external resources, managing the QA process, and preparing the products for release.
The Game Designer will lead the design through execution of game vision, mechanics, tuning, refinement, interface, level creation, AI, and support systems. This position will maintain and oversee creation, editing, and maintenance of all design related documents, while working closely with the management staff to establish and ensure timely delivery of all development tasks.
Video Game Designer
The ideal candidate has experience working on core gameplay concepts in multiple mobile or console titles. The candidate must also exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills, a high level of understanding towards game production and an adaptability to work directly with members of the Design, Art, and Programming team to achieve a high-quality game experience.
• Design, document, and optimize gameplay mechanics for variety of games across different platforms (Mobile, Handheld, PC Casual)
• Implement, tweak, and tune gameplay experience using propriety scripting solutions
• Work with Artists to integrate characters and gameplay mechanics into environments
• Collaborate with the Producers and the Programmers to refine gameplay mechanics and implementation.
• Creatively resolve game art and animation production issues as they pertain to gameplay
The successful candidate must have:
• 3- 5 years of game design experience desired, at least two projects as a lead designer
• Experience with high-level scripting languages and state machines
• Experience with designing game mechanics, player interactions
• Experience with multiple gaming platforms
• An in-depth understanding of how gameplay works and how to create fun, meaningful experiences for the player
• Experience using Lua and/or a background in Engineering
• Experience with casual games
Applicants must also be able to work in Canada and willing to relocate to London, or meet both of these requirements in short time frame.
Please send resumes as well as salary expectations to email@example.com.