We are always on the lookout for talented people with a wide range of experiences in the effort to have the best teams possible. Take a look at our open positions and send us your resume if you are enthusiastic about working on the other side of the curtains of the gaming scene.
Responsible for managing the design and development of upcoming titles by budgeting the game development, identifying the appropriate internal/external resources, managing the QA process, and preparing the products for release.
The Game Designer will lead the design through execution of game vision, mechanics, tuning, refinement, interface, level creation, AI, and support systems. This position will maintain and oversee creation, editing, and maintenance of all design related documents, while working closely with the management staff to establish and ensure timely delivery of all development tasks.
Big Blue Bubble is currently looking for talented 2D Artists to join our team!
The successful candidate must have:
• Ability to adapt to a variety of different art styles
• Highly advanced skills in 2D art
• Proficiency working with Photoshop (understanding other graphics software programs is beneficial)
• A solid background in drawing, sketching, and/or illustration
• Animating experience a big plus (personal work counts)
• Ability to think creatively, work well independently and as a team player
• A strong understanding of the principals of animation
• Ability to communicate well with others
• Strong problem solving skills
Please send resumes as well as salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.